Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Job!

I got another job! I'm actually pretty excited about it! It's at Weed Man Lawn Care. I'm a telemarketer for them. I call old customers and ask them if they'd like to sign up for our 6 application services again. It consists of 4 granular slow release fertilizers, 2 weed controls and a free mid summer inspection. It's fully guaranteed to work or we'll come out and reapply it for free or give you your money back. It's pretty sweet! So far I've had one sell in the week and half I've worked there. So yeah it's pretty sweet! So I work there Monday-Thursday nights 530-830 and Saturday mornings 930-130. Not too bad, and I'm able to still work at Fashion Bug too!! I get better pay more hours and commission! SWEET!! So that's the update on my life!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new job! And you get to keep your employee discount at FB =} Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete